Thursday, September 22, 2011

VIZIO XVT473SV 47-inch Class Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 240 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps

VIZIO XVT473SV 47-inch Class Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 240 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps

VIZIO XVT473SV 47-inch Class Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 240 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps Features

  • TruLEDTM backlighting with Smart Dimming (160 zones)
  • VIZIO Internet AppsTM
  • Built-in WiFi 802.11n dual-band
  • Bluetooth Universal Remote Control
  • 240Hz refresh rate

VIZIO XVT473SV 47-inch Class Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 240 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps Review

          I like the TV. I told my wife "it makes me fell like we were watching our old TV through cheesecloth". But, I find the remote very inconvenient. The buttons are so small and must be hit just right or they do not register. That is a real challenge with the digital numbers where there are more than two numbers and some need the dash or period between numbers. I bought a $12 remote to change channels that works like a charm for that and is backlit on top of it. If I need to use the menu, I use the TV remote. The TV has a great picture and we are happy with it.
Check Prices & Learn more for
 VIZIO XVT473SV 47-inch Class Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 240 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps

*** Product Information and Review : Sep 22, 2011