Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX820 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi, Black

Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX820 46-Inch LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi Review

          This KDL46HX820 Bravia is absolutely wonderful. I got it very quickly through Amazon's great shipping department (3 days after ordering it). It took a total of 10 minutes to unpack, attach the base, and make it through the setup process. Linking my Netflix and Amazon streaming video was a snap also. The sound is very good, for just using the TV speakers alone. I am going to set it up with a home theater system as soon as I decide on witch one to buy. I have an LG sound-bar that I used on the Samsung TV that this one replaced, but I want to go for a true home theater system. I did not run into any problems with the picture quality, in fact, the 2D system is the best that I have ever had (I have not used the 3D yet, and probably won't for a while, though I did get one pair of Sony active 3D glasses with it.) The local dimming has shown no problems that were reported in some of the reviews for this set. This is the second Sony TV that I have owned, the other one was a rear projection 50" that I purchased some 5 years ago and that I replaced with the Samsung LED TV that this one replaced. My experience with that TV was not as good as this one, and I was a little apprehensive when I first ordered it. I am glad I chose to ignore some of the reviews that had been posted that gave it poor marks for the local dimming and am glad I did. I would highly recomend this TV to anyone wishing to have a 46" class TV. I am confident that it will last me a very long time.

Check Prices & Learn more for
 Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX820 46-Inch LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi

*** Product Information and Review : Sep 20, 2011