VIZIO XVT373SV 37-Inch Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 120 HZ with VIA Internet Application Features
- Razor LEDTM backlighting with Smart Dimming
- VIZIO Internet AppsTM. 1080p HD, 120HZ
- Built-in WiFi 802.11n dual-band
- Bluetooth Universal Remote Control
VIZIO XVT373SV 37-Inch Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 120 HZ with VIA Internet Application Review
I spent days researching different models and reading both professional and customer reviews before choosing this TV. I made the right choice!
The picture is superb HD quality, it's easy to set up and use, and the features are fabulous. I wanted a TV that connected to the Internet using my home network and let me view Netflix easily (rather than hooking up my laptop to the TV as I had done before to watch a movie) as well as cable, DVDs, etc. I was astonished at how simple this was to set up, and how well everything works.
I also like the remote with the mini-keyboard!
All in all, I'm totally satisfied with my purchase and I heartily recommend it.
The picture is superb HD quality, it's easy to set up and use, and the features are fabulous. I wanted a TV that connected to the Internet using my home network and let me view Netflix easily (rather than hooking up my laptop to the TV as I had done before to watch a movie) as well as cable, DVDs, etc. I was astonished at how simple this was to set up, and how well everything works.
I also like the remote with the mini-keyboard!
All in all, I'm totally satisfied with my purchase and I heartily recommend it.
Check Prices & Learn more for
VIZIO XVT373SV 37-Inch Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 120 HZ with VIA Internet Application
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 21, 2011