Sony BRAVIA EX520 Series KDL32EX520 32 Inch 1080p LED HDTV Overview
Sony's KDL-32EX520 offers brilliant Full HD (1080p) picture quality, with LED backlighting for superb contrast and an ultra-slim design. Sony technologies like X-Reality Engine further enhance your picture, and connectivity to your home network, USB devices, and Sony's Internet offerings expand your entertainment options. On top of that, you can watch the carbon footprint with features like a motion sensor that turns off the set when you're not in the room
- 32-inch display with full HD (1080p) picture quality (1920 x 1080 native panel resolution)
- LED backlighting for incredible contrast, slim design, and energy efficiency
- Sony's X-Reality Engine sharpens images for a clear, vivid, life-like picture
- Sony Internet TV for wide variety of streaming media and other Internet content
- features including power-saving motion sensors
- Eco-friendly features including power-saving motion sensors
Sony BRAVIA EX520 Series KDL32EX520 32 Inch 1080p LED HDTV Review
I purchased two of these TV's less than a week ago. I unpacked one so and thus far everything is working like advertised. No problems experienced. Picked them up for a great price. So far I have nothing to say negative about the TV. For a rather small TV I feel the sound is very good and I do not need external speakers. I hooked my iMac to this TV to have it act as a second monitor to the iMac. Here is how I did it: I went from the Mini Display Port on the iMac and used a converter to HDMI, then plugged that directly into HDMI 1 on the Sony. Still have 3 HDMI's available. I have an excellent picture out of the box but not sure I have achieved the best picture possible yet, but there are a lot of adjustments that I need to experiment with. I would like to better understand how I can obtain a better picture when I am using the TV as an external monitor to the iMac. It is usable as is, but I feel it needs some adjustments to make it better. Any suggestions are welcomed and I will give them a try. I looked at the AVS site to see what I could find as recommended settings to achieve the max potential, but so far I have not found much information relating to this particular model. I use this as a external monitor to run things like "Adobe Help" and on my iMac screen I might be using Photoshop at the same time. I am able to research and follow directions from the external monitor Sony TV. Lot of real estate on this 32" screen. My model is KDL-32EX520. I also use this set while I am working on my computer to watch TV programs. I will update this review as I become more familiar with the TV.
Check Prices & Learn more for
Sony BRAVIA EX520 Series KDL32EX520 32 Inch 1080p LED HDTV
*** Product Information and Review : Oct 6, 2011