Wednesday, September 21, 2011

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application Features

  • Razor LEDTM backlighting with Smart Dimming
  • VIZIO Internet AppsTM
  • Built-in WiFi 802.11n dual-band
  • Bluetooth Universal Remote Control
  • includes HULU Plus application

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application Review

          I bought this tv for the bedroom and could not be happier with it. I received it on 16 September 2011 and really enjoy what it's capable of. The main reason for this tv was the Netflix capability and having the wireless antenna built it is by far the only way to go for future tvs. Picture is sexy smooth and just as nice as my 120hz 46" Samsung I bought almost 2 years ago. The remote feels cheap, especially the sliding keyboard but we won't put heavy use on it anyway. Mounted to the wall and it looks great and is quite light for all the features it has. Speakers are not as bad as I was expecting, meaning I thought I was going to need a surround sound to hear this but it puts out some good mid range and high frequencies well. Bass of course won't be something you buy this for anyway.

Check Prices & Learn more for
 VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application

*** Product Information and Review : Sep 21, 2011