VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED with Smart Dimming LCD HDTV 480 Hz Features
- Full HD 3D immerses you in the action with high-definition 3D by VIZIO
- Full-array TruLEDTM backlighting with Smart Dimming (160 zones)
- VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in dual-band 802.11n WiFi
- 480 Hz SPS
- 10 million to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED with Smart Dimming LCD HDTV 480 Hz Review
Vizio? Riiight. I thought the same thing until I had to return 2 consecutive Samsungs due to dead or stuck pixels. Ok, frak it, let's try Visio, the stats are good on paper.
To make a long story short this TV delivers, old school style--awesome performance and stats without the name brand premium. I wouldn't trade back for the Samsung, dead pixels or no. 5 stars. A lot of detail went into this.
To make a long story short this TV delivers, old school style--awesome performance and stats without the name brand premium. I wouldn't trade back for the Samsung, dead pixels or no. 5 stars. A lot of detail went into this.
Check Prices & Learn more for
VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED with Smart Dimming LCD HDTV 480 Hz
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 23, 2011