Friday, September 9, 2011

Review LG LV3700 Series 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV

LG LV3700 Series 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV Features

  • Smart TV allows you to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, videos and the best of the web all organized in a simple to use interface
  • LG's LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency
  • Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
  • A contrast ratio of 10,000,000:1 delivers incredibly vibrant colors and deeper and darker blacks
  • Energy Star qualified so your entertainment experiene uses less energy
  • Wi-Fi Ready
* Wireless Internet connection & certain subscriptions required and sold separately. The Magic Motion Remote does not come equipped wtih all LG Smart TV enabled TVs and a separate purchase may be required. The Hulu Plus service is available via a firmware update. The LG web browser does not support Flash 10 or HTML 5, therefore, access to certain web content may be limited or unavailable.

Customer Review From : LG 47LV3700 47-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV
          This is a new model of television so when I bought it there were no reviews.

          This TV has been one of the better electronics purchases I have ever made. Picture is excellent, easy to use setup, multiple inputs (and it seems to detect the most recently powered on input so when you turn on the tv it will automatically go to the DVD/Game/whatever you just turned on)
I never thought I would use the SmartTV features, but I spend more itme in there than anywhere. The ability to stream netflix, amazon, youtube, internet radio, etc directly to the TV is such an amazing feature and gets used daily.
          My only complaint is the volume is a little low, but I intend to fix that with add-on components.
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 9, 2011