Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX523 32-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with Integrated WiFi

Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX523 32-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with Integrated WiFi

Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX523 32-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with Integrated WiFi Features

  • 32-inch display with full HD (1080p) picture quality (1920 x 1080 native panel resolution)
  • LED backlighting for incredible contrast, slim design, and energy efficiency
  • Sony's X-Reality Engine sharpens images for a clear, vivid, life-like picture
  • Wireless Internet TV for wide variety of streaming media and other Internet content
  • Eco-friendly features including power-saving motion sensors

Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX523 32-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with Integrated WiFi Review

          I bought this for my (not very deep) living room. I didn't want a TV to dominate the whole room. I think this is perfect. The picture is excellent, sound is ok (I'm not an audiophile, however. It's nice looking (yes, I am that shallow). I haven't tried streaming Netflix from the set but everything I have tried works perfectly. Am very happy with the purchase. And buying through Amazon is a dream. 

Check Prices & Learn more for
 Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX523 32-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with Integrated WiFi

*** Product Information and Review : Oct 1, 2011